We attended the Igaming super show on the 18th and 19th July where we delivered our ICO pitch to a group of interested investors and merchants. Stevie Aquilina, our head of projects, welcomed questions regarding our regulatory position in Malta, and our long term strategy with our KYC solution.
Between 15th and 17th July, we attended CoinAgenda in our home jurisdiction in Malta. Our head of projects, Stevie Aquilina, was invited as a speaker, whereby she discussed the local ICO Journey and used KnowMeNow as a relatable case study. Stevie also took part on a panel regarding Malta’s impact on European Investment and Liquidity.
KnowMeNow is a start-up with a friendly team of talented software developers, developing true blockchain solutions using the very latest native technologies. We continuously challenge ourselves to build decentralised architectures in ways that are not yet in the mainstream but are on their way to disrupt the current markets. We are a growing team of developers with various backgrounds, passionate about blockchain, AI, cloud and the latest programming languages and frameworks. We use Golang, Solidity, Kotlin, Swift and Vue.js as our main development languages on AWS for our infrastructure. If you are an experienced full stack developer that really wants to try out new technologies, we would love to talk to you.
- 4+ years of experience in OOP languages
- Solid experience in web technologies
- Experience in Microservices & Infrastructure as code
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with using the MVC design patterns
- Experience in a continuous integration environment
- Experience with building accessible products is a plus
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with common tools such as GIT, JIRA and Swagger
- Knowledge in managing the AWS backend architecture is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with Docker & Basic Devops methods
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
- Career progression
- Thrive in a start-up, innovative environment
- Learn and improve, day in and day out
- Modern offices with supply of coffee, tea and water
- Youll be joining one of the most exciting firms within the blockchain space
Please send an application letter with your CV or your linked-in profile.