Full Stack Developer
|Software Development||St. Julian’s / Malta|
Our full stack developer is a specialist who prefers working equally good in back-end and front-end. They never stop learning new technologies and employ them in our cutting-edge projects.
Specifically, we are looking for developers with experience in Java or .NET, API development, HTML5, CSS and a SQL databases. You will ideally have experience in developing mobile apps as well as web based applications that interact with a back-end API that you have developed using REST and documented using open standards.
You will have been involved in all stages of the development life cycle, including automation, deployment and support.
Since we also are using technologies such as GO Lang, Docker and Puppet, AWS, Ethereum and solidity, you will be willing to learn and work with these technologies too.
You will participate actively in the design of our products and develop early PoCs. We require you to have a strong ability to adhering to security requirements.
We will know we want you to work with us once we meet with you but as a guideline we usually like developers who
- You have a diploma or degree in software development.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in software development
- You have extensive knowledge of Java or NETMVC, Front-End framework (JQuery, Angular);
- Good understanding of the complete application lifecycle, including Application Lifecycle Management concepts and tools (e.g. GIT, Team Foundation Server or Jira);
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Strong problem solving skills both analytical and logical thinking.